10 ChatGPT prompts that will turn you into a Pro:

10 ChatGPT prompts that will turn you into a Pro:

1. Use the 80/20 principle to learn faster:

"I want to learn about [insert topic]. Identify and share the most important 20% of learnings from this topic that will help me understand 80% of it."



2. Improve your writing by getting feedback:

[paste your writing] "Proofread my writing above. Fix grammar and spelling mistakes. And make suggestions that will improve the clarity of my writing."



3. Turn ChatGPT into your intern:

"I am creating a report about [insert topic]. Research and create an in-depth report with a step-by-step guide that will help readers understand how to [insert outcome]."




4. Learn any new skill:

"I want to learn [insert desired skill]. Create a 30-day learning plan that will help a beginner like me learn and improve this skill."


5. Strengthen your learning by testing yourself:

"I am currently learning about [insert topic]. Ask me a series of questions that will test my knowledge. Identify knowledge gaps in my answers and give me better answers to fill those gaps."



6. Train ChatGPT to generate prompts for you:

"You are an AI designed to help [insert profession]. Generate a list of the 10 best prompts for yourself. The prompts should be about [insert topic]."




7. Ask ChatGPT to help you become better at using ChatGPT:

"Create a beginner's guide to using ChatGPT. Topics should include prompts, priming, and personas. Include examples. The guide should be no longer than 500 words."




8. Learn any complex topic in only a few minutes:

"Explain [insert topic] in simple and easy terms that any beginner can understand."




9. Generate new ideas:

"I want to [insert task or goal]. Generate [insert desired outcome] for [insert task or goal]."




10. Summarize long documents and articles:

"Summarize the text below and give me a list of bullet points with key insights and the most important facts." [insert text]